Serving You To Make Your Real Estate Dreams Come True:
- Target home searches for home buyers
- Innovative marketing strategies for home sellers
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Strong negotiation skills
- Resource for answers about the process
- Support through the closing and beyond
- Traditional values combined with cutting edge technology
Buy with confidence, sell with success.
Falling in love is exhilarating. It can also be a bit scary, especially when a home has captured your heart. What if something goes wrong and you end up not spending the rest of your life with this stack of brick and mortar you're lusting after? No matter how careful you are, some deal killers are unavoidable. Others, however, are preventable, so pay heed if you hope to keep your deal alive. 1. Don't Mess with Your Mortgage Preapproval A common reason for a real estate deal to fall apart is that many homebuyers don't fully understand the mortgage process. Sure, you may get a loan preapproval, but don't think for one.....